IYT VHF SRC
- The IYT VHF Radio Operator (SRC) course is aimed at the individual who wants to obtain an extensive knowledge of VHF and DSC use.
- The course prepares to use correct operational procedures of VHF SRC/DSC radio. This can save lives in emergency situations.
- If you want to work in the marine industry, this licence is essential.
- You need this licence to advance to FTA Boat Driving License 24 Meter, IYT Bareboat Skipper and above.
- The IYT VHF SRC licence is globally accepted.
- This course is designed for beginners and for advanced boaters.
To receive your IYT VHF SRC qualification, you will need to complete:
One day comprehensive high level theory and practical course
Theory phonetic test
Practical exam using the real VHF training simulators
Our detailed course syllabus is available upon request.
Further included benefits
- Breakfast snack and lunch
- Water and soft drinks
- Coffee or tea during theory
Minimum Age: 16 years
This course is designed for beginners and for advanced boaters.